1. How long have you worked at Boesen Law?
- I’ve had the pleasure of working at Boesen Law for three months so far.
2. Describe a fun memory/experience you have had since working here.
- The Ugly Sweater & White Elephant Party was one of the most entertaining experiences I’ve had in the workplace. From the gift stealing to the flipping of collectible coins, the party was one to remember.
3. What drew you to wanting to work in the legal field?
- Outside of the quintessential Judge Judy shows and the occasional Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney video game, I’ve always had a desire to understand how the world works and how I can help to make it a better place for those of us in it.
4. What do you like most about working in your position and why?
- I have the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest legal minds around and work with hard-working professionals.
5. What do you like to do in your free time?
- Now that I am out of law school, if I’m not catching up on the hottest pop culture craze of the past decade, then I’m joyfully spending hundreds of hours on the latest video game.
6. Favorite Food, Favorite TV show/movie, Favorite Quote.
- It is hard to pick a single favorite nowadays, but here it goes. My favorite food is La Bandera (Dominican white rice, Red Beans, Chicken, and a nice ripe Avocado). My favorite TV show/movie is Breaking Bad/Black Panther. My favorite quote is “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” by Malcolm X
7. Best piece of (general) advice received?
- If you don’t know where you came from, then how can you know where you are going.