If you have been to our offices, you would be greeted by our receptionist and our front desk betta, Bubbles! Here at the office, we are big fans of aquatic animals and we figured it was about time everyone met our fishes. This week, we have the pleasure of interviewing our in-house bad boy, Bubbles!
1. Hi Bubbles! Thanks for interviewing with us. We wanted to know, why is your name Bubbles?
My name is Bubbles because when I am happy, I make bubbles! You can see my bubble nests on the side of my fish tank every once in a while.
2. What kind of Betta fish are you?
I am a Rosetail Galaxy Koi! Everyone says that I am “beautiful” though. I guess that is a nickname for my type of fish!
3. How old are you?
I am about one year old; however, I certainly don’t act like it!
4. What is your favorite food?
I love it when I get frozen bloodworms! But I do love my fish pellets. According to Marie, the receptionist, if I eat my pellets, my fish scales look more vibrant!
5. Favorite pastime?
Makin’ bubbles. Staring at the receptionist. Following people as they walk by. Ya know, the usual.
6. Do you truly enjoy making bubbles?
I LOOOOVEEEE it! Especially when I am happy. Everyone knows that if you see bubbles in my tank, I am definitely in a good mood!
7. What is your favorite trick to show everyone?
If you stick your finger into my tank, I will swim up and nibble on it. I get a kick out of it and seeing people jump is always a fun time!
8. Do you like sitting up at the front desk?
I do like it! So many people walk by my tank and I just love people watching.
9. What is one thing you wish we, in the office, would do more of?
Feed me more? Watch me make more bubbles? The simple things, really!
10. Who is your favorite person?
Whoever is feeding me! But Marie is usually always in the front with me so I like to look at her. I know when she is getting up to feed me for the day!
11. How would you describe your perfect day?
I wake up, I make bubbles, I eat my pellets (and some bloodworms), people stick their CLEAN fingers in my tank, I nip at them, I get fed again, and people gather around my tank to watch me swim. That would be the definition of the perfect day.
12. If you had a job, what would it be?
A glassblower. It can’t be all that hard right? I already blow bubbles so I am nearly there!
13. If you could meet a famous sea creature, who would it be?
I would meet Dory from Finding Nemo! She is beautiful like me.
14. What do you think about day-to-day?
When am I going to be fed again? Oh who was that that just walked by?! Can I get bloodworms today? What is the meaning of life?
15. What is a piece of advice you would like to give?
As Dory says, “Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!”
Thanks, Bubbles! We love having you in the office. If you or someone you know is in need of legal advice, call us at (303) 999-9999. If you happen to be in the office, drop by and meet Bubbles! He would be happy to swim for you.