In situations such as a severe car crash, worrying about an insurance claim can often fall to the wayside as you tend to personal injuries and family members. But is important to mitigate any financial stress before too much time has passed. In such cases, a professional Denver car accident attorney can be crucial in helping you manage legal and insurance formalities while you handle personal issues.
Facing a team of professional adjusters by yourself can not only be intimidating but also result in underpayment. Some claims may even be denied in the event you unwittingly provided information that acted against you. In order to thoroughly understand your legal rights during the claims process, we advise you contact Boesen Law’s car injury lawyers to ensure a successful claim and that you receive all the benefits to which you are entitled.
Here are a number of ways a Denver can accident lawyer can help you:
- Talking to the insurance companies involved on your behalf
- Negotiating and collecting documentation to support your claim
- Covering all economic damages in the claim
- Covering non-economic damages
The economic damages here include:
- Costs for repairing your vehicle
- Medical bills & other future expenses
- Prescription costs
- Accommodations required for your home; for example, wheelchair ramps, etc.
- Lost income or future earning capacity
An auto accident lawyer by Boesen Firm can help you with claiming all such expenses.