News Workers’ compensation coverage is an insurance plan designed to help those who have suffered injuries while on the job. Coverages are provided by the employer and cover both lost wage benefits and medical expenses. Workers’ compensation insurance is mandatory
All Practice Areas
Car Accident Attorneys in Denver and Aurora, Colorado
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident on the Colorado roadways, it is imperative you seek the help of experienced car accident attorneys denver colorado as quickly as possible. Appropriate legal representation can set the tone for your entire case, and attorneys experienced in this area of the law can help ensure a positive outcome.
A motor vehicle or car accident can affect you in multiple ways. There are mental, emotional, and physical considerations. There may be significant financial repercussions. Searching Denver car accident lawyer near me?
Boesen Law, LLC will represent your interests to minimize the effects of such a disaster in multiple ways. Our Colorado motor vehicle accident lawyers are trusted and reliable car accident lawyers Denver, Colorado.
Colorado Car Accident Attorneys Who Discover Responsible Parties
One of the key elements of legal representation is performing proper due diligence in discovering responsibility parties. This is not always immediately apparent in auto accidents. Auto accidents may not only be caused by a negligent driver, but other factors may be involved. Was an involved vehicle rented?
Does the vehicle have up to date service records? Were roadways properly maintained? Was the auto accident a result of a faulty vehicle or parts? Was the responsible driver performing employment related duties at the time of the incident? A focused legal team will explore all options.
Working as an Insurance Company Intermediary
We are experienced car accident law firm and our Denver car accident attorneys know how best to make sure involved insurance companies are held responsible. Insurance documents can be confusing and insurance companies are adept at shifting responsibility. Persistent legal representation can make sure insurance companies involved live up to their obligations.
Loss of Income
This can create the inability to work and result in loss of income. This loss of income can be a key area when addressing a motor vehicle accident case. Loss of income refers to wages that have been lost in the past due to an accident, and to those wages that will likely be lost in the future. An experienced Aurora car accident attorneys can help recover the value of this loss of income.
However, the effects of some injuries may not be immediately apparent. A knowledgeable colorado car accident attorney knows this and will make sure their clients seek proper medical attention and follow proper procedures.
Making sure the appropriate party is responsible for the payment of medical bills associated with these injuries is an important part of what an experienced legal team is charged with. Quickly identifying this responsible party and seeking appropriate compensation is just part of our services at Boesen Law firm.
Pain and Suffering
Injuries caused can create stress and negative short and long term mental and physical effects. Boesen Law Firm will help seek compensation from any responsible parties to off-set this pain and suffering. Boesen Law is one of the leading Denver car accident lawyers. Contact us to get the most experienced car accident attorneys.
Expenses Associated with Your Case
The team at Boesen Law firm will make every effort to make sure any expenses involved in pursuing your motor vehicle accident case are considered in any settlement. This includes not only medical and legal expenses, but those associated with acquiring expert witnesses, travel, and other various costs involved with your case.
Let our Denver Car Accident Lawyers Assess your Case
It starts with an initial meeting with our staff at Boesen Law. Our team of 9 attorneys and legal staff will go over the details of your particular case and provide you with your options. This assessment will lay out the potential possible paths available to you, taking into consideration elements that at first may not seem obvious.
Don’t wait. The sooner you contact legal representation, the better the opportunity for a successful result. We invite you to contact Boesen Law firm for a review of the circumstances surrounding your case. Our Aurora Denver car accident attorneys & legal team have the experience and focus to assist you. If you or someone you know has been involved in a motor vehicle accident, contact Boesen Law today.
Boesen Law Reviews Click Here
Other Practice Areas
Automobile damages can be stressful, both physically and financially. Fortunately, your insurance may cover much of the damage. The right Denver car accident lawyer can help you navigate the claims process and ensure you receive your funds in a timely manner.
The process for car accident claims in Colorado can be very long and complicated if you don’t have the right legal advisor to guide you. Boesen Law Firm staffs the best car accident attorneys in Denver who have helped hundreds of clients obtain successful outcomes in their car insurance claims.
Here is what you should to do after a car accident:
- Contact the police to file a report of the damage. You can do this by calling or visiting directly, or you now have the option to file a report online.
- Submit your insurance claim by either filing with your own insurance company or with the other driver’s insurance company. If you were at fault for the damage, you should contact your own insurance company. If you were not at fault, you will typically await instructions and reimbursement from the other driver’s insurance company.
- Speak with the claims adjuster and explain the details of your claim to them. Stick to the facts, and do not assign blame or admit fault. In most cases, you have the right to decide which body shop will repair your car. Your insurance may also cover the costs to rent a car while yours is being repaired.
- Settle the claim by signing a release. Your lawyer can help you determine the best offer for your injuries or expenses.
Insurance companies have seasoned teams of lawyers and adjusters at their disposal. Since they begin evaluating your injury claim almost immediately, it is essential that you get a car injury lawyer as well to help you through the process.
Facing a team of professional adjusters by yourself can not only be intimidating but also result in underpayment. Some claims may even be denied in the event you unwittingly provided information that acted against you. In order to thoroughly understand your legal rights during the claims process, we advise you contact Boesen Law’s car injury lawyers to ensure a successful claim and that you receive all the benefits to which you are entitled.
- Talking to the insurance companies involved on your behalf
- Negotiating and collecting documentation to support your claim
- Covering all economic damages in the claim
- Covering non-economic damages
- Costs for repairing your vehicle
- Medical bills & other future expenses
- Prescription costs
- Accommodations required for your home; for example, wheelchair ramps, etc.
- Lost income or future earning capacity
- Compensation to replace or repair your vehicle
- Payment of your medical bills and future expenses
- Compensation of emotional pain and suffering caused due to the accident
- Lost wages that may have happened due to inability to work after the accident
- Punitive damages in cases involving severe misconduct
- Whether the insurer accepts your injuries as a liability under the compensation
- Whether you reach a settlement sooner with the insurer
- How long it will take for your injuries to heal
One can claim certain kinds of damages in terms of medical expenses, prescriptions, property damage, mileage reimbursement for travel to and from hospitals, and emotional suffering and pain damages.
Yes. In the event that you injured in the Colorado accident, our Denver car accident lawyers can help you claim personal injury damages as well. We ensure the process is as fast as possible to avoid prolonged pain and suffering and get you on the road to recovery.